Jim Smith is a great friend and client, and serves as the CEO of Elford, Inc. where he is helping his team to live great lives both now and when they are retired. At Elford, there are four keys to creating a culture focused on that great life goal:
- – Focusing on core values that date back to Elford’s founders
- – Hiring people for a career, not just a job
- – Providing employee benefits that allow for a great life
- – Getting team members involved with giving back to the community
Helping Elford, Inc. encourage retirement plan participation and meet their employee’s retirement goals so they can succeed when they retire – that’s The Joseph Group Way!
How well is your company’s retirement plan meeting you and your employee’s goals?
* No portion of this Client Story should be construed as an endorsement of The Joseph Group’s services, or as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if The Joseph Group is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.