January 11, 2019
It will be two years ago this April since Jodi Picetti joined The Joseph Group’s Client Service Team…and there’s no stopping her now. Jodi started with our team as a client service specialist. This week, we are excited to announce that Jodi has been promoted and is now The Joseph Group’s Manager of Client Services!
“In my new role as Manager of Client Services, I have the privilege of guiding The Joseph Group’s service initiatives forward to deliver the best possible experience for our clients. I will support and promote growth within our service team, and provide training as our team grows. I will also help drive projects for increased efficiency and continuous improvement. The aspect that excites me most about my new role is that I will continue to interact with and serve our clients in the same capacity as I have in the past!”
For those of you that have worked with Jodi, you know that she strives for excellence in all that she does for The Joseph Group and our clients. Every day, our team is inspired by her commitment to excellence.
“It is important to me that I am my most excellent self with my teammates and with our clients. And it is important to me that the work I do reflects our Excellence in service.”
We hope you enjoy this spotlight of our new manager of client services whose light is an inspiration to us all.
What is something that everyone should do at least once?
- Travel to at least one place that you’ve always dreamed of visiting. Might I suggest, Italy!
What’s the best way to start the day?
- Big hugs from my kiddos and my favorite mug full of coffee.
What are you most passionate about professionally?
- I love being a part of our team that interacts with our clients. Internally, I enjoy (and I really mean this!) the compliance and procedural aspects of my job.
What is something that you are surprisingly good at?
- Attention to detail – I love catching mistakes in movies, menus, the newspaper, etc.!
What were you like in high school?
- Studious and an absolute rule-follower. I might have been the only senior to have class the last period of the day… and be too afraid to skip it!
What is something you’re known for?
- My inability to cook without closely following a recipe and dirtying every dish and/or utensil in the kitchen.
The Joseph Group is truly blessed to have someone so focused on serving our clients and our team with such exceptional excellence. Congratulations, Jodi!