April 30, 2018
Have you ever kept a daily journal? Life Coach Michael Hyatt has been sharing the advantages of daily journaling. They are very compelling, so we thought we’d share them with our readers.
According to Michael, a daily journaling habit is one that has an extremely positive effect on every other area of life. It will help you …
- Slow down. Busyness is the enemy of clarity. If you want to learn all that you can from life, you have to slow down enough to notice the lessons around you.
- Practice gratitude. With gratitude, you can show up to your day with a refreshed perspective to help you eliminate nagging thoughts and live in abundance.
- Process your day. Don’t let the details of life slip past you because you’re too busy. With journaling, you can process your day and not miss a single moment.
- Grow in self-awareness. The best leaders are the most self-aware leaders. With a daily journaling habit, you can grow in self-awareness and increase your impact.
- Make better decisions. As you continue to learn from life and journal those learnings, you’ll easily bypass mistakes from the past and make better decisions going forward.
- Make each day better than the last. And finally, with journaling, you can keep a positive growth trend in your life and work to make your days (and life!) better and better.
I found these so powerful that I’ve decided to begin keeping a daily journal. How about you?