Our clients and friends know our mission is to help our clients live great lives. That’s why each issue of WealthNotes includes an inspirational message as well as an informational one – we truly believe in living a life of purpose and fulfillment and we hope what we share helps you live a life of greatness.
Here we are, near the end of May in what has been a very different, and often stressful year. On this fifth Friday of the month, we’re taking a look back on the most read and most shared inspirational WealthNote articles so far this year.
- Seeing Redemption: In this very personal story, TJG Partner and Chief Wealth Planning Officer Todd Walter shares how friends and neighbors made his daughter’s 8th birthday very special, despite the pandemic. Read it here.
- Giving Back by Giving the Gift of Sight: An Ohio State University eye surgeon gives back by traveling to developing countries to perform cataract surgeries. Read it here.
- LEADERSHIP: Success, Failure, Growth, Service: Mark Palmer shares the story of Jim Collins (Good to Great, Built to Last) joining West Point to study leadership, and lessons we can use in our own lives. Read it here.
- Supporting Positivity: Four strategies from Success Magazine contributing editor Patty Onderko to help friends and loved ones live with more positivity. Read it here.
- Rest, Restore, Connect, Create: Four life-giving strategies from Rebekah Lyons to move to greater peace and joy, even in times of stress. Read it here.
- Don’t Settle: Dream Big and Find Purpose: Three insights from Tony Robbins to help all of us avoid the temptation to settle for less than our dreams. Read it here.
Stay inspired, and please share your own stories or other inspirational stories you see with us anytime!